Tuesday, September 20, 2005

september20th

okay, this is to my dear lil'brother. happy birthday! now now, dont you think its time to be smart? hahahaha.

this is a rather random entry. i figured i needa a break from overworking my eyes on my very interesting reading material. by now, almost everyone i know should be feasting their eyes on all their lecture notes in preparation for the very much dreaded promos and whatsoever. i, however, prefer to stick with potter and his triwizard cup.

very very much more enticing indeed.

oh. to digress a little bit, i would like to proudly exclaim that that i'll gladly give up one day of sleep for the good riddance of my constipation issue. it is annoying the daylights out of me.

so much for small talk. its back to harry now. tata all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home